Coordinate hundreds of work-from-home requests so that your agency has ample coverage on any given work day.
Ensure availability and easy management of teleworkers.
The SimpliGov integrated digital form, workflow automation, and eSignature solution:
- Empowers employees to file requests online by filling out digital forms customized to collect primary and secondary work-from-home choices and other pertinent information
- Ensures proper routing through multiple departments and agencies for review and approval
- Allows managers to convert all forms into a sortable spreadsheet to determine which day(s) works best for the agency as a whole
- Enables staff members to see where their requests stand
Simpligov in Action
The SimpliGov telework approvals solution contains all the tools necessary for facilitating an efficient digital automated process:
- Intuitive digital forms with customizable fields
- Automated configurable workflow that can accommodate multiple departments and agencies
- Integrations with existing systems
- Ability to pose questions to others through the SimpliGov system, while recording and archiving that communication
- User-friendly portal for supporting documentation
- Dashboard for reporting and tracking of process status, tasks, and documents
- Audit trails with autogenerated documents and compliance
- Integrated eSignature—allows for multiple reviews and signatures on any single document
- Higher employee satisfaction and engagement
- Sufficient in-person staffing daily
- Increased efficiency—more requests are processed in significantly less time
- Drastic reduction in errors and lost requests through the elimination of manual processes
Ready to begin?
Ready to begin?
Explore More Use Cases
Resource Navigator A Simple Way to Show Citizens their Program Eligibility Don’t force constituents to navigate your website to find …
Incident Reporting Easily Record Health and Security-Related Incidents on the Go. Enable Onsite Personnel to Capture Incident Details through Online …
Education Courses Insurance Agent Continuing Education and Credentialing Submissions. A Statewide Platform for Tracking Licensed Insurance Agent Education Credentials Challenge …