A cloud-based, codeless, all-in-one platform
From constituent-facing forms to internal workflows and document generation, the SimpliGov platform is purpose built for the unique needs of government.
Automate your business processes with no-code development.
Engage your constituents with smart online forms.
Create seamless end-to-end workflows with integrated eSignatures.
Advance your modernization plans and become a truly digital department.
- Improve constituent experiences through modern, efficient, and reliable services.
- Get programs up and running quickly with greater visibility and lower costs.
- Provide responsive mobile experiences that work across platforms and connectivity modes.
Approach change management heads-on, and set your teams up for success.
- Employees of all tech capabilities can build, optimize, and manage programs in-house with our no-code platform.
- Leverage real-life examples from departments across the country, and get access to our learning platform for training and best-in-class practices.
- Our team is available for your unique support needs. We can train your team or build processes for you—or do a little of both.
Leverage a full suite of tools, and build end-to-end experiences.
- SimpliGov’s comprehensive platform enables employees to easily create and manage constituent-facing and internal processes in-house.
- Our platform integrates easily with legacy systems and existing tech.
- SimpliSign, our native eSignature tool, is built into your contract for huge savings – unlimited signatures and no per-transaction fees!
Benefits of Process Automation
A Practical Guide to Workflow for Government – Developing a Roadmap for IT Modernization
To understand the current landscape of government workflow automation, the Center for Digital Government (CDG) recently researched and published a revealing new white paper in partnership with SimpliGov.
UiPath and SimpliGov Move CA DMV One Step Closer to Complete Digitization
SimpliGov teams up with UiPath, a leading Robotic Process Automation software company and one of the fastest-growing AI companies in the world, to digitize core CA DMV services and processes.