ADA Compliance for Digital Forms
Protect your agency from legal action and improve the digital experience for all users by bringing digital forms up to standard.
Converting non-compliant PDF forms is a time- and cost-intensive practice. The proliferation of noncompliance lawsuits is fast-tracking the need for all government agencies to modernize the way they provide services.
With SimpliGov agencies can:
- Following global industry guidelines for accessibility
- Mirroring PDFs in an HTML 5–based digital form
- Giving all constituents a modern digital experience—end users can complete electronic forms from any device
- Adding ADA-compliant SimpliSign electronic signature at no extra cost
- Automatically populating PDFs with completed form data and storing final documents in a secure, centrally accessible database
- Enabling deeper insights into constituent behavior and agency performance through reporting on extracted form data
SimpliGov in Action
- Customizable form fields
- HTML 5–based digital forms—user-friendly for disabled citizens
- Automatic PDF storage in agency’s preferred database or SimpliGov platform
- Reporting capabilities by demographics, program elements, or other form categories
- Integrated eSignature
- Reduce risk of ADA-noncompliance lawsuits
- Modern user-friendly digital experience for citizens
- Reduction in bureaucratic tasks—employees focus on high-value activities
- Better service through additional insights on constituents
- Secure, accessible data
- Integration and automation with SimpliGov workflows for a closed-loop process
Ready to begin?
Ready to begin?
Explore More Use Cases
Workplace Injury Report Chronicle Workplace Injuries from the Field An end-to-end solution for completing, reviewing, approving, and storing reports of …
Contract Lifecycle Management Streamline the Contract Approval Process Agencywide Automate contract routing from initial review to final approval. Challenge Contracts …