Statement of Economic Interest
Automate the Process for Disclosing Financial Interests and Identifying Potential Conflicts.
A digital form and process adds further transparency to a critical facet of protecting the public interest.
It’s harder to track and easier to lose these important documents when they are completed, collected, and stored in paper form.
- Customize form fields to collect specific information pertaining to potential conflicts of interest that could affect policy decisions
- Enable users to complete and sign Statement of Economic Interest forms remotely
- Providee storage of all finalized forms in a central archive that can be accessed via an easy-to-use dashboard
Simpligov in Action
The SimpliGov statement of economic interest solution contains all the tools necessary for facilitating an efficient digital automated process:
- Intuitive digital forms with customizable fields
- User-friendly portal for supporting documentation
- Dashboard for reporting and tracking of process status, tasks, and documents
- Audit trails with autogenerated documents and compliance
- Integrated eSignature
- Reduction in wasted time for high-ranking political officials
- Greater compliance through more accurate form completion/submission process
- Increased efficiency—more requests are processed in significantly less time
- Greater transparency for the public
Ready to begin?
Ready to begin?
Explore More Use Cases
Resource Navigator A Simple Way to Show Citizens their Program Eligibility Don’t force constituents to navigate your website to find …
Incident Reporting Easily Record Health and Security-Related Incidents on the Go. Enable Onsite Personnel to Capture Incident Details through Online …
Education Courses Insurance Agent Continuing Education and Credentialing Submissions. A Statewide Platform for Tracking Licensed Insurance Agent Education Credentials Challenge …