Social Work Case Management
Capture and Upload Every Critical detail of Client Meetings Remotely.
Free up social workers to focus on the people depending on them.
Social workers trying to deliver invaluable physical, mental, and emotional support services to families, patients, military veterans, and those suffering from substance abuse get bogged down in repetitive, time-consuming manual re-entry of extensive notes and takeaways captured during client meetings.
- Customized digital forms to record the information that is most relevant to clients and agencies
- Seamless case management application user experience in remote locations with little or no internet access
- Integrated electronic signature that can be captured in person or remotely
- Digitized meeting agenda creation and dissemination
- Automatic routing of forms to appropriate personnel
Simpligov in Action
The SimpliGov social work case management solution contains all the tools necessary for facilitating an efficient digital automated process:
- Intuitive digital forms with customizable fields and multiple language capabilities
- Automated configurable workflow that can accommodate multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Integrations with existing internal customer databases and other systems
- Continuous Case Management (CCM) capability that provides caseworkers seamless use of digital forms as they move between online and offline modes while offsite
- Creation and distribution of PDFs of agendas to clients
- Ability to take and upload notes into the system immediately with a click of a button
- User-friendly portal for supporting documentation
- Dashboard for reporting and tracking of process status, tasks, and documents
- Audit trails with autogenerated documents and compliance
- Integrated eSignature—allows for multiple reviews and signatures on any single document
- Elimination of virtually all administrative and bureaucratic tasks
- Significant reduction in errors associated with manual processes
- Caseworkers focus solely on devising client care plans and determining appropriate medical, employment, social, transportation, and housing services
Ready to begin?
Ready to begin?
Explore More Use Cases
Resource Navigator A Simple Way to Show Citizens their Program Eligibility Don’t force constituents to navigate your website to find …
Incident Reporting Easily Record Health and Security-Related Incidents on the Go. Enable Onsite Personnel to Capture Incident Details through Online …
Education Courses Insurance Agent Continuing Education and Credentialing Submissions. A Statewide Platform for Tracking Licensed Insurance Agent Education Credentials Challenge …