Even smaller initiatives that don’t require a project manager must be vetted by senior management.
The SimpliGov platform provides:
- Customizable digital forms to collect basic information about new projects and the employees proposing them
- Instantaneous routing of proposals through unit managers, branch managers, project sponsors, legal, IT, administration leadership, steering committees, and/or other parties that must evaluate internally generated ideas
- Automatic generation of PDFs documenting details of approved projects
- The ability to apply ideas to multiple departments and branches
SimpliGov in Action
- Digital forms with fields that can be tailored
- Workflow automation that can be configured to mirror agencies’ desired approval order
- Correspondence between reviewers conducted and recorded in the SimpliGov platform
- User-friendly portal for upload of supporting documentation
- Dashboard to track status of requests
- Audit trails with autogenerated documents and compliance
- Integrated eSignature—allows for multiple reviews and signatures
- Projects get approved and implemented expediently
- Greater visibility into internal spending
- Increased efficiency—elimination of siloed business processes
Ready to begin?
Ready to begin?
Explore More Use Cases
Workplace Injury Report Chronicle Workplace Injuries from the Field An end-to-end solution for completing, reviewing, approving, and storing reports of …
Contract Lifecycle Management Streamline the Contract Approval Process Agencywide Automate contract routing from initial review to final approval. Challenge Contracts …