ADA-Compliant Door-to-Door Service for Seniors and the Disabled.
Simplify Transportation for Vulnerable Citizens Unable to Utilize Fixed-Route Transit
Paratransit programs make a powerful impact on the lives of the people who depend on them. Unfortunately, rudimentary digital forms and manual processes can prevent citizens from accessing these indispensable services.
- Customizable forms with ADA-compliant visual options (text sizes, color contrasts)
- Yes/no, multiple choice, dropdown menu, and text box fields to collect the data your agency requires (e.g., disability details, medical history, wheelchair, age, address income, driving frequency, private vehicle access)
- Prebuilt calculators to account for eligibility rules and limits (e.g., maximum rides per month, average miles per ride, temporal-based access periods)
- A simple, expedient, and consistent citizen experience, whether applications are submitted online, via phone, or in person
- An intuitive portal for medical forms, eligibility documents, doctor’s notes, and in-person visit summaries
- Instant, automatic, and sequenced routing of applications to appropriate program coordinators, managers, supervisors, and caseworkers
- Integrated eSignature—capture certified, secure signatures on legally binding documents at no extra cost
SimpliGov in Action
- Intuitive digital forms with fields that can be customized to capture pertinent information
- Conditional logic—display only relevant fields based on answers to previous questions
- Automated configurable workflow that can accommodate multiple internal employees, as well as third-party caseworkers and taxi services
- Continuous Case Management (CCM) capability that provides seamless use of digital forms while moving between online and offline modes during in-person evaluations
- Prebuilt calculators based on agency formulas and criteria
- User-friendly portal for supporting documentation
- Tracking of process status, tasks, correspondence, and documents
- Integrations with existing CRM and resident databases and external company services
- Audit trails with autogenerated documents and compliance
- Integrated eSignature
- Built-in compliance with ADA and other government regulations
- Mobility-challenged citizens are empowered to live their lives
- Applications processed in less time through automation
- Employees focus on application evaluation and service delivery, not tedious tasks
- Reduction in errors and incomplete applications
- ADA compliance
Ready to begin?
Ready to begin?
Explore More Use Cases
Workplace Injury Report Chronicle Workplace Injuries from the Field An end-to-end solution for completing, reviewing, approving, and storing reports of …
Contract Lifecycle Management Streamline the Contract Approval Process Agencywide Automate contract routing from initial review to final approval. Challenge Contracts …