Respond to Legal Decisions Swiftly and Systematically.
Contest, appeal, or serve orders on a large scale!
Agencies that see a high volume of similar types of litigation—such as social services, land use, consumer protection/fraud, and fair employment and housing—require a lot of correspondence in very little time to determine how to react to judges’ rulings.
The SimpliGov platform allows you to:
- Electronically route decisions to administrative personnel and assigned attorneys across offices with autogenerated alerts the instant they come down
- “Mass customize” workflows—create separate processes for favorable or unfavorable rulings, implementing an order, or seeking reconsideration or appeal without reinventing the wheel
- Customize form fields to collect relevant case, attorney, and deadline information
- Record and track correspondence across legal teams, including legal secretaries, paralegals, analysts, staff attorneys, and chief counsel
- Gate correspondence in compliance with legal standards (e.g., deny deputy director access to correspondence between assigned attorneys)
- Set automatic reminders to respond to or serve legal filings in a timely manner
SimpliGov in Action
- Intuitive digital forms with customizable fields
- Automated configurable workflow that routes applications to multiple internal and external stakeholders with autogenerated alerts
- Ability to collaborate and record communication through the SimpliGov platform
- Conditional logic—display only appropriate forms for multiple users based on previous checkboxes
- User-friendly portal for supporting documentation
- Dashboard for retrieving, reporting, and tracking cases by status, attorney, or title
- Integrated eSignature—allows for multiple reviews and signatures
- Built-in compliance—audit trails with autogenerated documents and role-based permissions
- Integrations with internal systems
- Agency protection—all perceived unfair verdicts get challenged
- Hit important deadlines
- Full legal compliance
- Substantial reduction of costly errors
- Greater efficiency – no more hunting down lost documents or colleague signatures
Ready to begin?
Ready to begin?
Explore More Use Cases
Resource Navigator A Simple Way to Show Citizens their Program Eligibility Don’t force constituents to navigate your website to find …
Incident Reporting Easily Record Health and Security-Related Incidents on the Go. Enable Onsite Personnel to Capture Incident Details through Online …
Education Courses Insurance Agent Continuing Education and Credentialing Submissions. A Statewide Platform for Tracking Licensed Insurance Agent Education Credentials Challenge …