Systematically Evaluate Major New Organization Projects.
Give project management teams an easy way to review, approve, and prioritize proposals for big new initiatives.
Large city and state agencies, such as hospital networks, DMVs, and educational systems, must enable employees to propose major initiatives and project management teams to assess their value to the organization.
- Customizable digital forms collect details about each project’s main objectives, risks, rewards, and alignment with larger agency priorities
- Automatic routing and proper sequencing of proposals through an agency’s project management approval hierarchy
- Automatic scheduling of approved initiatives in order of priority
Simpligov in Action
The SimpliGov project approval solution contains all the tools necessary for facilitating an efficient digital automated process:
- Intuitive digital forms with customizable fields
- Automated configurable workflow
- Integrations with internal applications
- Ability to correspond and request additional information through the SimpliGov platform
- User-friendly portal for supporting documentation
- Dashboard for reporting and tracking of process status, tasks, correspondence, and documents
- Audit trails with autogenerated documents and compliance
- Integrated eSignature—allows for multiple reviews and signatures on any single document
- Faster project approval and time-to-value
- Projects align with broader agency goals
- Efficient use of agency resources
- Well-organized project management function
Ready to begin?
Ready to begin?
Explore More Use Cases
Resource Navigator A Simple Way to Show Citizens their Program Eligibility Don’t force constituents to navigate your website to find …
Incident Reporting Easily Record Health and Security-Related Incidents on the Go. Enable Onsite Personnel to Capture Incident Details through Online …
Education Courses Insurance Agent Continuing Education and Credentialing Submissions. A Statewide Platform for Tracking Licensed Insurance Agent Education Credentials Challenge …