Executive Document Review and Tracking "Red Folder"
Streamline and Accelerate Your Executive Review and Approval Process.
Our “Red Folder” solution empowers you to quickly and easily optimize efficiency, reduce errors, and stretch taxpayer dollars.
Executive review and approvals (a.k.a. “Red Folder” processes) are infamous for being lengthy, paper-based processes that require multiple reviews and signatures. Critical documents oftentimes get lost in the shuffle, with no visibility into the status or knowledge of who currently holds the folder, which ultimately leads to the process taking weeks or months to complete.
- Gain visibility into the status of all processes
- Develop automated workflows reminding stakeholders to complete tasks
- Provide intuitive, easy-to-use digital interfaces for internal and external stakeholders
- Integrate eSignatures directly into the process
SimpliGov in Action
The SimpliGov Red Folder solution contains all the tools necessary for facilitating an efficient digital automated process:
- Intuitive, custom front-end forms
- Automated configurable workflow
- Collaboration tools for stakeholders
- Roles and permissions control for data and content across stakeholders
- Integrations with internal applications
- Dashboard for reporting and tracking of process status, tasks, correspondence, and documents
- Audit trails with autogenerated documents and compliance
- Integrated eSignature—allows for multiple reviews and signatures on any single document
- Cuts process timelines from weeks to days
- Simple, repeatable process significantly reduces errors
- Configurable for any process or department
- Full visibility into review chain
Ready to begin?
Ready to begin?
Explore More Use Cases
Resource Navigator A Simple Way to Show Citizens their Program Eligibility Don’t force constituents to navigate your website to find …
Incident Reporting Easily Record Health and Security-Related Incidents on the Go. Enable Onsite Personnel to Capture Incident Details through Online …
Education Courses Insurance Agent Continuing Education and Credentialing Submissions. A Statewide Platform for Tracking Licensed Insurance Agent Education Credentials Challenge …