A Streamlined End-to-End Process for Approving and Posting Job Openings
There’s no time to waste in filling a vacant position!
E-Recruitment with online FOrms and Process Automation
HR departments must collect a trove of data and potentially involve several parties when they create job descriptions in compliance with internal policies.
SimpliGov aids the job description process by providing:
- Customizable digital forms to collect the information your HR department needs, such as job title, job description, hiring manager, department, classification code, location, skills, experience, and special requirements (e.g., language, driver’s license, drug test, medical evaluation, security clearance, certification, etc.)
- Dropdown menus and buttons for simple “yes/no” or multiple-choice questions and text boxes for lengthy written answers
- Conditional logic—display only relevant fields based on previous answers
- A digital workflow that routes new-hire-related correspondence and action items to appropriate personnel in HR, the hiring department, office of administration, and other key stakeholders with autogenerated alerts
- Integrations with HR systems to autopopulate supervisor/department info, “bots” to automate bureaucratic filing tasks, and CMS applications to instantaneously publish finalized postings on the agency’s website with autogenerated PDFs
SimpliGov in Action
- Intuitive digital forms with customizable fields, dropdown menus, and buttons
- Automated configurable workflow that routes draft postings to employees across multiple departments
- Ability to correspond with and request additional information from stakeholders through the SimpliGov platform
- Integrations with existing HR and CMS systems
- Dashboard to track status of in-progress job postings and retrieve archived descriptions
- Audit trails with autogenerated documents and compliance
- Integrated eSignature
- Post and begin filling new job positions faster than ever
- Eliminate errors—many moving parts are streamlined and automated
- Give time back to employees—hiring managers can focus on their day jobs
- Internal hiring policy compliance
Ready to begin?
Ready to begin?
Explore More Use Cases
Respond to Legal Decisions Swiftly and Systematically Contest, appeal, or serve orders on a large scale! Legal Decision Reviews and …
ADA-Compliant Door-to-Door Service for Seniors and the Disabled Simplify Transportation for Vulnerable Citizens Unable to Utilize Fixed-Route Transit Paratransit Program …