DMV - Disabled Placard Renewal
ADA-Compliant Disabled Driver Placard Renewal.
Easy integrations enable renewals in as little as 5 clicks!
The SimpliGov platform delivers:
- Customizable digital forms—increased font sizes, color contrasts, and enlarged buttons
- Automatic sequenced routing of applications to appropriate staff for processing
- No-code architecture—easy integrations enable option to generate personalized form via QR code, autopopulation of existing driver records, verification of addresses, and quick billing
- Full language support with browser translator
SimpliGov in Action
- Intuitive digital forms with fields that can be customized to capture basic driver information (name, date of birth, address, license number, placard number, etc.)
- Automated configurable workflow that sends submissions to each reviewer in the approval chain with autogenerated email alerts
- Integrations with Salesforce and other CRM solutions, finance/billing, and CMS systems, as well as external USPS database
- Multiple language options
- Dashboard for tracking current status of submissions, including who still needs to review them
- Built-in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Integrated eSignature with screen-reader application integration capability
- Audit trails to aid investigation of individual cases
- Happy customers—simple process allows drivers to renew quickly
- Staff efficiency—automation virtually eliminates bureaucratic tasks and processing errors
- A better job experience—employees focus on exceptions and complex cases rather than mundane, repetitive tasks
- Compliance with ADA and other regulations
Ready to begin?
Ready to begin?
Explore More Use Cases
Workplace Injury Report Chronicle Workplace Injuries from the Field An end-to-end solution for completing, reviewing, approving, and storing reports of …
Contract Lifecycle Management Streamline the Contract Approval Process Agencywide Automate contract routing from initial review to final approval. Challenge Contracts …