Administrative Rights Management
Change IT Admin Rights on a Mass Scale.
Automate the process of amending or revoking admin rights to agency software and hardware platforms.
Agencies need an efficient way to change admin rights on public–sector IT systems for scores of users and provide employees an easy mechanism to apply for access.
IT departments can revoke or revise administrative rights for a large number of users at scale in an automated fashion
Users can apply (or reapply) for access to particular software and hardware systems, either permanently (based on level of authorization/clearance) or temporarily via a simple, self-guided online form
Agencies can automatically route requests through proper channels, according to their unique review chain
Simpligov in Action
The SimpliGov administrative rights solution contains all the tools necessary for facilitating an efficient digital automated process:
- Intuitive, “smart” digital forms with customizable fields and automatic flagging of incomplete/incorrect data
- Automated configurable workflow
- Ability to pose questions and assign additional duties to others through the SimpliGov system, while recording and archiving that communication
- User-friendly portal for supporting documentation
- Dashboard for reporting and tracking of process status, tasks, and documents
- Audit trails with autogenerated documents and compliance
- Integrated eSignature
Better security through improved oversight of user access
Efficient use of IT department’s time and resources—access changes, permission request reviews are conducted quicker and at scale
Fewer errors in forms and throughout the process
Ready to begin?
Ready to begin?
Explore More Use Cases
Resource Navigator A Simple Way to Show Citizens their Program Eligibility Don’t force constituents to navigate your website to find …
Incident Reporting Easily Record Health and Security-Related Incidents on the Go. Enable Onsite Personnel to Capture Incident Details through Online …
Education Courses Insurance Agent Continuing Education and Credentialing Submissions. A Statewide Platform for Tracking Licensed Insurance Agent Education Credentials Challenge …