Whole Person Consent Forms
Automating form intake and workflow to provide health services to those most in need.
Workflow and systems integration to better serve vulnerable groups.
Whole Person Care (WPC) programs coordinate health, behavioral health, and social services to help those identified as high users of multiple systems but continue to have poor health outcomes. SimpliGov workflow automation, integrated with healthcare platforms, helps better target and deliver those services.
Automate consent forms intake and associated workflows, while seamlessly integrating with other healthcare analytics and delivery platforms.
- Digitize and automate consent forms intake via online/self-service forms and an automated workflow
- Provide ease of integration with a WPC’s APIs, analytics and service administration platforms, such as IBM Connect 360 and IBM Watson Healthcare
- SimpliGov provides automated form intakes and workflows for the program
- Intake data is smoothly integrated with a WPC’s healthcare analytics and service administration platforms via API/connectors
- Targeted groups, such as homeless people, are contacted to have their data updated via online forms to build a detailed profile within the WPC system
- This allows them to receive the most relevant and needed services
- The most vulnerable and in-need members of the public receive better- targeted services
- Resources are more efficiently and effectively deployed