Statement of Economic Interest
Automate the process for disclosing financial interests and recognizing potential conflicts.
Automating the disclosure and review of potential conflicts
Elected officials and public employees who make or influence governmental decisions are often required to submit a Statement of Economic Interest. Automating pertinent forms and process creates more transparency and efficiency in disclosing if they’re making decisions in the public’s best interest.
Automate the online submission of a Statement of Economic Interest form.
- Automate the form and submission process for revealing an official or employee’s personal financial interests
- Design the form and process to remind a public official of potential conflicts of interest so they can abstain from participating in affected decisions
- SimpliGov automates online submission of Statement of Economic Interest forms
- Self-guiding online form design allows officials to easily provide all necessary information regarding their financial interests
- Replacement of manual, paper-driven processes cuts time and costs
- Greater compliance due to ease and accuracy of form completion/submission
- Improved transparency for the public