Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP)
An end-to-end application process, from prescreening to funds distribution.
Get rental assistance out to constituents who need it most
Exceed federal mandates by delivering ERAP funds quickly.
Distribute ERAP funds before the program expires on Sept. 30, 2022.
- Fast implementation
- Compliance with the 2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act
- Ability to submit applications through any medium
- Streamlined process for internal employees or external caseworkers (e.g., community-based organizations) handling applications
- Intuitive, user-friendly digital application form
- Electronic signatures or attestations
- Portal for accompanying documentation
- Funds distribution and tracking
- Easy and instant reporting capabilities
- Secure data storage
- No-code, cloud-based platform can be implemented quickly and leverage existing infrastructure
- Applications are streamlined and processed consistently, whether submitted online, via phone, or in person
- Application asks pertinent eligibility questions up front and eliminates ineligible applicants, including duplicate submissions, before they are allowed to fill out the rest of the form—no wasted time for taxpayers!
- Easy-to-use form fields capture pertinent identity, demographic, and residence information
- Prebuilt calculators produce AMI estimates and determine the amount and duration of assistance approved, according to federal government regulations
- Supporting documentation (e.g., paychecks, proof of identity, employment information, rental expenses, etc.) is uploaded directly into the platform
- SimpliSign eSignature is integrated into the form
- In-progress and finalized applications can be retrieved via a user-friendly dashboard
- Reports on distributed funds can be generated by category (e.g., demographics, income levels, geographic area, employee/caseworker, etc.)
- Data is stored securely in the Microsoft Azure cloud
- Caseworkers freed up to focus on citizens in need
- More applications processed in less time
- Reduction in errors and graft
- On-demand visibility into dollar allocation, citizen impact, caseworker performance, and program effectiveness
- Meets formal reporting requirements