Child Support Services
Digitize and streamline the entire child-support case process, from application to enforcement—and every step in between.
Systematically manage and track thousands of child support cases
Make it easy for citizens to open cases. Assign and automatically route duties related to filing complaints, creating and enforcing agreements, and enabling support payments to appropriate agency employees.
State and local agencies need visibility into the thousands of child support cases they handle each month. Each case entails several steps, involving personnel from multiple departments. Organizations need an ordered and structured process for these activities and the ability to quickly identify and rectify stalls along the way.
- Easy-to-use digital application form for citizens, including step-by-step prompts for personal information and supporting documents
- Consistent application processing, whether cases are filed online or in person
- Automatic routing of cases to the right caseworkers as they progress through initial application, legal proceedings, payment processing, and agreement enforcement
- Visibility into where cases are getting stuck and with whom
- Ability to track and retrieve details of any case at a moment’s notice
- Rapid reporting capabilities on key agency performance indicators
- Easy configuration for individual users and line of business managers
- SimpliGov’s platform supports the entire child support case life cycle, including applications, parent negotiations, summonses, stipulated agreements, court proceedings, payments, and court order enforcement
- Intuitive and responsive digital form with clear fields automatically expands and contracts to display only information that is relevant to the citizen’s application
- Forms and alternate text fields can be configured to support multiple languages
- Workflow automation routes cases through each phase—email and text notifications are automatically sent to appropriate agency/third-party organization employees
- Status of cases, including open employee action items, can be accessed via a user-friendly dashboard
- Supporting documentation (e.g., paychecks, proof of identity, employment information, rental expenses, etc.) is uploaded directly into the platform
- Centralized reports track key metrics, such as applications received, net-new applications, local agency case volume, case status (new, open, pending, closed), case demographics by language, and more
- SimpliGov’s no-code, cloud-based platform can be implemented quickly and leverage existing infrastructure
- Intuitive, drag-and-drop configuration tools enable agencies to tailor forms and workflows to their business processes
- SimpliSign eSignature is integrated into the form at no extra cost
- Parents and guardians get peace of mind that their applications are being handled expediently
- Employees and caseworkers can focus on working with children and parents—administrative functions are automated!
- Drastic reduction in lost applications and cases that “fall through the cracks”
- Process significantly more cases per month
- On-demand visibility into the agency’s overall performance—stakeholders can see the volume, accuracy, and speed of cases being handled