Streamlining the process of administering apprenticeship programs.
Apprenticeship Applications and Approvals
Automation can simplify and accelerate the application and submission process for both applicants and apprenticeship administrators alike.
State and local agencies often work with employers to develop a skilled workforce with viable career pathways to increase productivity and strengthen the economy. Part of the process of starting a new apprenticeship program or applying to become an official state-recognized apprentice is signing and processing Apprenticeship Agreement forms. To eliminate errors and delays, a more efficient method is needed for managing this process.
- Build out a simple web form for accurately capturing program sponsor and apprentice information
- This data must then be transferred into official Apprenticeship Agreements and sent out for electronic signature
- Must be able to retrieve information on existing occupation and program catalogs, validate apprentice and program administrator identities, and file completed and signed agreements in the system of record
- Simple online web interface for apprenticeship applications
- Elimination of paper based forms
- Integrations with systems of record
- Integrated electronic signature
- Automated alerts and notifications
- Centralization of documents
- Audit trail for security and data compliance
By automating the intake process for Apprenticeship Applications, program sponsors and potential apprentices can complete and sign Apprenticeship Agreements with ease, eliminating the use of paper forms and ensuring greater process accuracy and efficiency. Automation integration with the system of record allows it to retrieve existing catalogs of occupations and programs, validate identity of the apprentice, validate identity of the Program Administrator who types in the application, and file application data once an application has been completed and submitted.