Acceptable Use Policy
Easing the work of regularly providing policy updates to IT users.
Taking the Hard Work Out of IT Policy Updating
When government entities are mandated to distribute updated IT acceptable use policies to all employees, agents, and representatives, automation cuts the costs and time required by manual processes.
Create an automated process for employees and representatives to review and accept an updated acceptable use policy.
- Automate distribution of updated acceptable use policies each year to all IT users
- Allow for online review and acceptance/denial of the updated policy
- Needs automatically kick off once a policy has been updated
- Allow for periodic re-submissions to each user for re-review and approval
- The system can revoke users for not agreeing to adhere to the updated policy
- Track acceptances and denials from users
- Using SimpliGov automation, a simple workflow mass-distributes updated IT policy notifications and documents to all employees, agents, representatives and officers
- Recipients can easily review policies online and accept or deny
- All acceptances or denials are captured and tallied for review by managers/administrators
- Workflow is scalable to reach any number of IT users
- Automation allows for quick and easy sending and review of acceptable use policies
- Ensures better compliance and security across the organization and user community
- Centralized oversight drives improved governance and risk management