Disseminate and Collect Signoff on Workplace Standards Agencywide at Scale
Get thousands of employees to formally acknowledge organization policies with minimal effort.
Staff Expectations Memo
Many government entities need their employees to sign memos that formally outline standards for performance and behavior at least once a year. It takes an inordinate amount of time and tedious labor to distribute these documents and collect signatures from hundreds of workers by hand.
- Tailor digital memos to encompass one or multiple topics (e.g., work hours, attendance, ethics codes, time entry, etc.)
- Instantly distribute alerts to thousands of employees upon finalization
- Workers can sign and return in seconds without leaving their desks
- Access on demand by authors via a user-friendly dashboard to check worker signature status
Simpligov in Action
The SimpliGov staff expectations memo solution contains all the tools necessary for facilitating an efficient digital automated process:
- Intuitive digital forms with customizable fields
- Automated configurable workflow
- Dashboard for reporting and tracking of memo and signature status
- Integrated eSignature
- Greater efficiency—staff can concentrate on higher-value tasks
- Transparency—supervisors set forth clear expectations for personnel
- Accountability—all agency staff members are up to speed on critical organization policies and expectations
- Legal compliance—repository of all records ensures notice has been given to all employees of key workplace laws and policies
- Agency policy compliance—staff onboarding and personnel records are accessible for internal auditing
Ready to begin?
Ready to begin?
Explore More Use Cases
Respond to Legal Decisions Swiftly and Systematically Contest, appeal, or serve orders on a large scale! Legal Decision Reviews and …
ADA-Compliant Door-to-Door Service for Seniors and the Disabled Simplify Transportation for Vulnerable Citizens Unable to Utilize Fixed-Route Transit Paratransit Program …