Building forms and workflows allowing employees to work remotely.
Simplifying staffers’ ability to work away from the office.
As agencies and departments allow an increasing number of employees to work remotely, a more efficient application process is needed – and SimpliGov delivers.
Build a workflow to expedite the process of employees applying to work remotely.
Digitize and automate the forms and related processes for requesting and approving telework.
Automating the telework request process, enables remote workers to easily apply for permission to work remotely and receive all necessary materials and approvals in a consolidated “telework packet”.
- An easy-to-use online self-service form allows employees to submit requests to work remotely
- Form can be designed to capture as much information as necessary
- Multiple forms can be created for different employee roles or requirements
- Workflow, including specification of participants and notifications, is completely customizable
- Once submitted, requests are automatically routed to proper stakeholders/managers for review
- Approval or denial notifications can be automatically generated and sent to applicants
- If approved, employees can be automatically sent a packet of information and materials they need to work remotely
- Telework requests are submitted and processed with far greater speed and minimized errors, delays and costs
- Centralized tracking and reporting allows HR to have overview of all workflows in real time