Simplified, streamlined, efficient trade certification and licensing processing.
Streamlining the job of work-related certification and licensing
Workflow automation and online forms can expedite a government certification application and approval process for workers in licensed trades.
To reduce the issues involved in managing trade certifications and licensing, which can be a repetitive, paperwork-intensive process full of mistakes, delays, and costs.
- Simple online forms for capturing certification applications
- Effective workflow for accurate routing and approval
- Custom notifications and alerts prompting stakeholders to action
- Attachment of relevant documentation at any point in the workflow
- Applicant validation via integration with existing databases
- Automatic notification of applicants as to certification status
- Reporting dashboard with real-time statuses
- Smart online forms available enabling self-guided certification applications
- 24/7 availability and convenience
- Forms and workflows designed and edited using drag-and-drop tools
- Applications automatically routed for proper review by the appropriate parties
- Automated alerts and notifications drive timely compliance
- Integrations with systems of record and centralization of documents in secure archive
- Integrated electronic signature
- Automatic audit trail for security and data compliance
- Remote secure access via mobile devices
- In a real-world example, automation reduced the time to process applications from 3 months to just 2 weeks
- Integration with SSO, payment systems, and systems of record has ensured compliance, improved security, and centralized data and content storage
- The project will benefit around 80,000 electricians
- Effective design-time tools enables scaling the workflow across new processes