Automated requests and reviews speed up the reimbursement process, freeing employees and managers from a mundane manual process.
Expediting requests & reimbursements
Workflow automation streamlines both ends of the travel request and expense reimbursement process, maintains data compliance, and centralizes documentation.
Refine and digitize the often multi-layered process involved in allowing employees to file reimbursement requests with simple online forms controlled by workflow automation.
- Simple online request forms accessible 24/7 by employees
- Integrated electronic signatures
- Automated notifications and alerts
- Integration with back-end HR, and financial systems
- Role based permissions and access to data and content
- No programming or coding at design time to ensure fast time-to-market
- Ability to self-administer
- Workflow dashboards with real-time status updates
- Insight into analytics and KPIs
- Online self-service forms let employees file reimbursement requests without submission errors
- Workflow, including designation of gatekeepers and notifications, is completely customizable
- Once submitted, requests are automatically routed to proper managers/stakeholders for review
- Approval or denial notifications automatically generated and sent to employees
- Integrations allow approved expenses to be routed to other departments (such as Accounting)
- Final documentation centrally archived
- SimpliGov forms and workflow automation shortens the multi-step, manual submission process for employees to request travel approvals, and request reimbursement for business travel expenses (such as flights, meals, lodging, and entertainment)
- Provides a much easier way for employees to submit their requests before and after work-related travel
- Enables management to more easily track and approve requests
- Managing reimbursements saw far fewer errors and shorter reimbursement wait-time