Providing greater governance and efficiency for procurement contracts.
Automating a process that’s central to procurement
Procurement contract management is a vital government operation, but gets handicapped by outmoded methods. Automating the process drives greater efficiency and better oversight.
Give agencies and public sector entities a more efficient and accurate means of creating procurement contracts.
- Automate the contract creation process
- Allows users to amend existing contracts
- Track the status of contracts and their respective expirations
- Enable the review/approval of deliverables associated with contracts
- Provides an iterative review process so multiple reviewers can provide feedback on new contract requests
- Include analytics to mine insights on contracts approaching renewal, total value of contracts, number and value of invoices submitted against a contract, total spend on contract, etc.
- Must be SaaS and configurable without IT or technical staff
With SimpliGov, multiple workflows can be published that work together to manage the entire contract lifecycle:
- Contract Creation Workflow: Creates the contract, sends it through review, and stores the finalized contract within SimpliGov
- Amendments Workflow: Allows users to change/amend an existing contract
- Contract Manager: Tracks the status of the contract, and enables users to receive reminders at multiple intervals when a contract is approaching expiration
- Deliverables/Invoice Workflow: Enables users to review and approve deliverables and/or invoices associated with a contract
- Managers/executives gain insight and governance over all contract lifecycles
- Errors, delays, and other operational waste are eliminated
- Workflows can be optimized to extract maximum efficiency and savings
- Workflows are automatically archived for review and audit