Application for Employment
Automating the process to make it faster, with clearer communication to applicants.
Making processes equal to high volumes of job applications
Eliminating paper-based forms improves process management, while also providing applicants with better communication about their applications.
To implement an automated government workflow for intake and review of employment applications. Paper-based processes make it difficult to search for candidates, or manage multiple simultaneous employee applications effectively.
- Online self-service forms to allow candidates to submit error-free applications
- Automated workflow expedites review by proper stakeholders
- HR can provide timely status updates and communications for job candidates
- Integrated electronic signatures
- Employment application forms and the automated workflow are easily designed and edited using SimpliGov’s drag-and-drop interface
- Self-service online forms prompt applicants to complete and submit comprehensive, error-free job applications
- Each application is automatically routed for proper review
- The workflow can create a new Human Resources case file through integration with HR platforms/databases
- Proper stakeholders receive automatic notifications to review the application, which is automatically routed in sequence through each review stage
- Approvals trigger routing to next stakeholder, denials trigger notifications to HR and applicant, etc.
- Workflow-embedded deadlines drive participant action
- On approval, notifications can be triggered to alert supervisors, and a timed “welcome” message can be sent to the applicant
- Final approval can trigger onboarding workflow and notifications to Accounting, IT, and other relevant departments
- Improves oversight and capacity for handling even high applicant volumes
- Speeds up the process while reducing errors and delays via self-service forms with embedded business intelligence
- Standardization workflows, reduction of errors and increased efficiency drive cost savings
- Best practices and compliance rules can be embedded in the workflow so they’re always observed
- Centralized archiving of data allows immediate or historical review of all applications, meeting compliance requirements
- e-Signature integration ensures secure authorization via digital government forms and e-documents