Annual Bureau Reporting
Bringing efficiency & accuracy to a mandatory reporting process.
Easier & more efficient reporting for regulated institutions
For educational institutions or other organizations required to submit annual reports, automation clarifies and enhances the process – benefiting consumers.
Private postsecondary education providers are required by some states to submit annual reports to state bureaus who then pass along program costs, graduation rates, and other information to consumers. Automating this process makes it more efficient and accurate.
- Accurately provide data to state bodies related to the educational programs offered by an institution, including program costs, graduation rates, and post-graduation job placement rates
- Automate the process(es) involved to better meet regulatory mandates and drive greater efficiency, timeliness, and savings
- Automating the process via online self-service forms at submission portals simplifies and streamlines execution for reporting institutions
- Multiple workflow models can be drafted, allowing different types of institutions to make their own specific submissions
- Agencies review reports and can request additional information, if needed, before final filing
- Annual Bureau Reporting process becomes reliably standardized and predictable for everyone
- Reporting via online forms is less prone to error and delays
- The public good is better served due to consumers having more timely and accurate information from participating institutions