Streamlining the process of changing or revoking user IT admin rights.
Making quick and broad revisions to user rights
Automating the process of overhauling or revising admin rights on government/agency software and hardware platforms.
To create a process for efficiently revoking admin rights when users have been incorrectly given admin rights on public sector IT systems or when a blanket change is needed that will involve many users.
- Deliver a seamless, efficient, automated way to revoke administrative rights from all employees as part of a mass overhaul
- Supply users with a new, digitized method to request admin rights to certain software and hardware via online application forms
- Allows IT to revoke access based on time frames or position shifts
- Using SimpliGov online forms and workflow automation, allows users from all departments to request administrative rights to various software and hardware, either permanently (depending on their level of authorization/clearance) or temporarily (based on a timeframe specified in the form)
- Self-guiding online forms reduce errors
- Requests are automatically routed to proper stakeholders for quick action
- The process allows users to quickly and efficiently request access
- Allows managers/gatekeepers to quickly review and approve or deny requests
- Permits an organization to make quick admin rights changes across hundreds or thousands of users